Intermediate Pointe and Pirouette Class Video
This Intermediate pointe and pirouette class is a full barre and center. It is not your typical class as I offer several tips to improve your turnout in plié, stretch your knees on pointe, Improve en dedans and en dehors pirouettes and how to keep turned out in a piqué turn. Please note: you do not need to be en pointe to take this class.
The class is demonstrated by a professional dancer and an advanced student. Most of the combinations do not require much space so that you can practice at home. Additionally, all Accidental Artist Members will receive a discount code in this month’s newsletter!
Certain times of the year ballet dancers and students need new ideas and approaches to their technique. I hope you find this class refreshing and helpful!
The larger benefits of an instructional ballet video are:
- A ballet class video allows you to watch and review at your own speed. This allows you to digest the details and build strength. Each exercise is repeated twice.
- Designed for an intermediate ballet student, it can be done in part and build up to the full class. You do not to be en pointe to do this class. It may done in flat shoes as well.
- It can be used not only for improving your technique but also to get in shape or maintain technique.
- True convenience~ you can do this at your own pace at home or at the studio! Class at your fingertips and you can improve at your own rate.
- Another consideration could be finances. Perhaps you are between jobs or on a tight budget. Following this class is like taking a private lesson which can be expensive!
'Be a good dance friend and share with friends so they can they improve their technique at home!Click To TweetI find that ballet dancers are organized, determined and do not want to miss class intentionally. So with my express permission~ take class at home with Intermediate Pointe & Pirouette Class.
Sign up to be an Accidental Artist Member and have access to our free library. In the library will be a pdf list of all the exercises in this video + a free e-book Dancer’s Guide to Strong & Beautiful Feet. You will also have access to Q & A in our private Facebook group as a member.
What people are saying about our Ballet Floor Barres:
“Absolutely love both floor barre videos. I find them very helpful for warm ups or included in a full ballet class. I also gathered a few pointers I would not have known before and love how certain positions target the transverse abdominal muscles as well as strengthen the psoas muscles for proper leg extensions. Very good videos I love them”.
“To help engage turnout muscles, Power recommends floor barre, which gives dancers the feeling of full-leg turnout, without any danger of using the floor to tweak the joints.”