Ballet for Beginners Class Two Video
Ballet for Beginners Class Two is the second class of my series. Continue with this full class complete with bonus exercises for conditioning and extra ballet tips! Progress your studies with this second class and overcome your fears as a beginning ballet student.
Here you will learn the fundamentals of Beginning Ballet. It is a thorough introduction for novices and includes tips for any level who wish to refine their technique. Recommended for any ballet teacher as a teaching aid or source for new exercises.
Follow a professional dancer as she demonstrates the basics from plié through révérence. This is definitely a “how-to” video. Below are a few of the unique exercises in this video:
- ~adds grand plié
- ~add 5th position
- ~blended tendu
- ~full waltz turn
- ~9 body positions of classical ballet
- conditioning bonus exercises and tips!
Recommended stretches are demonstrated. All exercises include narration.
Repeat this class a minimum of six times. Beginning Ballet Class 1 Barre & Center videos are also available.
What is special about this video series~
The class is demonstrated by a professional dancer. Most of the combinations do not require much space so that you can practice at home.
Certain times of the year ballet dancers and students need new ideas and approaches to their technique. I hope you find this class refreshing and helpful!
- Eliminate your fears. A ballet class video allows you to watch and review at your own speed. You can digest the details and build strength in privacy.
- Often beginners are embarrassed in their first ballet classes. Reinforcing your technique by reviewing these videos will give you confidence! Upon returning to your class, you will be better prepared.
- It can be used to improve your technique but also to get in shape or maintain technique.
- True convenience~ you can do this at your own pace at home or at the studio! Class at your fingertips and you can improve at your own rate.
- Are you on a tight budget? Following this class is like taking a private lesson which can be expensive!
- Teachers~ save time in your class planning!
Eliminate your fears. A ballet class video allows you to watch and review at your own speed. Share with fellow dancers! Thank you.Click To Tweet
Accidental Artist Member Benefits
Sign up to be an Accidental Artist Member and have access to our free library. In the library will be a pdf list of all the exercises in this video + some free chapters from my e-book Dancer’s Guide to Strong & Beautiful Feet. You will also have access to Q & A in our private Facebook group as a member.
Other videos are available such as Intermediate Pointe & Pirouette Ballet Class, Ballet Floor Barre 1, Ballet Floor Barre 2, Beginning Ballet Class 1 Barre, and Beginning Ballet Class 1 Center. Floor Barres are amazing tools to train ballet muscles and stretch on your own. Floor barres will give you instant awareness of your technique and help with center work.
- You are just a step away from understanding the basics of classical ballet!