SHIPPING INFO USA:
- As of May 1, 2016 my current ship dates are just 4-5 weeks from the time you place your order.
- Ship dates for tutu orders: 6-8 weeks from time of order for USA, 8-10 weeks during wedding season.
- USA Express orders will incur a $10 service in addition to Express USPS charge. (*USA Express overnight requests must be driven to the post office before 2pm PST.)
- It is essential to provide the correct address for your shipment in your Paypal account address. If the address for your account and Paypal address do not match, I will be shipping to the address associated with your Paypal address.
- I ship all our tutus USPS Priority Mail with track and confirm included. I can ship Express as well but neither shipping method is guaranteed. Refunds will not be given if the mail is at fault for an untimely delivery. The best situation is to order early and submit your event date. I am not responsible if the post office loses your package.
- Up to two short length tutus can fit in our boxes! Tea length tutus ship in separate boxes. I ship in boxes only, to protect your purchase.
- Insurance is available upon your request. Message me during checkout, then wait for a revised invoice.
SHIPPING INFO INTERNATIONAL:
- It is essential to provide the correct address for your shipment in your Paypal account address.
- If the address for your account and Paypal address do not match, I will be shipping to the address associated with your Paypal address.
- Order at least 8-10 weeks ahead of your deadline as I must factor in the two week delivery time.
- If you have an international order, you may request a shipping upgrade to Express or DHL in order to receive it sooner than 10 weeks. If you need your order for a specific date, please let me know so that I can be sure to note it.
- Submit your wedding date AND your desired deadline to receive the item. I may suggest a shipping upgrade for international orders.
- If you have not received your order, check with your country’s customs office. It could be held up there. I can supply the customs number for you but you will have received the tracking number already. Buyers are responsible for customs fees as these are not an affiliated cost with shipping charges.
- I am not responsible for the post office losing packages. Insurance is available upon your request. Message me during checkout, then wait for a revised invoice.
- Please do not ask to mark our merchandise as a “gift” in order to avoid your country’s customs fees or taxes or ask to devalue the item’s actual cost.
- From USPS website:
“The sender’s failure to complete the form properly can delay delivery of the item or inconvenience the sender and addressee. Moreover, a false, misleading, or incomplete declaration can result in the seizure or return of the item and/or in criminal or civil penalties. “
- BOUTIQUE ORDERS, TRADES & DISCOUNTS:
None of my handmade items are available in retail shops, only online. I do not sell to boutiques or ateliers at this time.
- I do not offer discounts for multiple orders. All my items are made to order by me on an individual basis.
- I have been very fortunate to receive many beautiful photos from customers and professional photographers. I do not offer products for any type of trade.
Thank you for your understanding!